The Game-Changing Liaison Alloy Platform Redefines Integration and Data Management
ATLANTA, April 2, 2015 – Liaison Technologies, the industry-recognized leader in cloud-based integration and data management offerings, today announced the availability of the Liaison Alloy Platform™, the industry’s first dPaaS (Data Platform as a Service) solution.
Platform as a Service is a powerful, liberating concept that provides superior economics, improved productivity and agility, and more control to enterprises when compared to the traditional software and Software as a Service (SaaS) options. Liaison’s new Alloy Platform™ delivers these benefits where companies need freedom and flexibility the most: close to their business, close to their data.
The Alloy Platform, combined with Liaison’s deep integration expertise, uniquely and comprehensively solves the challenges that older technologies such as ESB (Enterprise Service Bus) and the more recent productivity tools focused point integration solutions such iPaaS (Integration Platform as a Service) fail to address. Using Liaison’s cloud-based dPaaS platform, integration tasks are addressed in a managed services environment, thereby freeing company experts to focus on deriving real world insights from their data that is securely stored on and made accessible by the Alloy Platform. No longer will developers, data scientists and engineers be relegated to being the equivalent of technical janitors by laboring to acquire, harmonize and securely store data. Liaison’s Alloy Platform puts businesses in control of their data with open API’s and advanced data management capabilities.
“The introduction of a dedicated dPaaS such as Liaison Alloy is a breath of fresh air,” said Brad Shimmin, Service Director for Business Technology and Software at Current Analysis. “Too many solutions are delivering point answers or limited-scale capabilities that are not up to the massive challenges that lie ahead for an industry increasingly driven by data. With over 15 years of experience in managing data in the cloud, Liaison’s unified architecture for data integration and data management is well positioned to tackle the growing data demands and complexities associated with this emerging market opportunity.”
“Liaison has invested over three years of engineering to create the Alloy Platform,” said Bob Renner, CEO of Liaison Technologies. “Leveraging well over a decade of experience serving 7000+ customers from a cloud platform and being in the front lines of today’s data challenges, we felt empowered to take the bold direction of launching industry’s first dPaaS solution. Our customers will now have a fully managed integration solution combined with a flexible and fully accessible data management platform. Our Alloy platform is all about removing distractions and enabling our customers to put their attention on the highest value activities for their businesses.”
The Alloy Platform consists of three building blocks:
- Data Orchestration – Built using a microservices architecture to scale on demand, the orchestration layer has a rich set of functionalities to integrate end points, from cloud applications to traditional enterprise systems.
- Data Persistence – Integrates Big Data technologies and uses Polyglot data management techniques with accessible APIs to manage data and support schema on read approach.
- Data Visualization – Provides unprecedented transparency into the integration data flows and the persisted data through easy to use tailored visual interfaces.
- Delivers integration and data management solutions on a single multi-tenant cloud platform.
- Incorporates Liaison’s unique, patented Contivo™ transformation engine, portable intellectual property techniques, and metadata driven agility.
- Embeds Liaison’s patented tokenization and encryption technology seamlessly into the platform to secure data in motion and at rest.
- Provides open API’s for connections to a wide variety of business intelligence tools.
- Flexibility – integrate any end points and applications at limitless scale; relocate integration maps to other environments so there is no vendor lock-in
- Resource Efficiency – focus internal resources on data analytics and insights with state of the art Big Data tooling; benefit from integration tasks being delivered as a fully managed service
- Risk Mitigation – change applications and end points without overhauling data infrastructure
Liaison consults, implements, and manages run-time operations, allowing companies to focus on extracting business insights in support of their strategic corporate initiatives.
About Liaison Technologies
Liaison Technologies provides integration and data management solutions to help customers unlock the power of a data-centric approach to their business.
Liaison’s cloud-based approach breaks down the barriers between data silos to tap into the valuable information needed to make better decisions faster. Tailored to solve complex data problems today while building a robust foundation for tomorrow’s unforeseen challenges, Liaison fosters a seamless flow of information securely and at scale.
Founded in 2000, Liaison serves over 7,000 customers in 46 countries, with offices in the United States, The Netherlands, Finland, Sweden and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit www.liaison.com.
Sparkpr for Liaison Technologies