Liaison’s Cloud-Based Integration and Data Management Platform Tackles Complex
Data Challenges within the Life Sciences Industry
ATLANTA, Ga., April 4, 2016 — Liaison Technologies, an industry-recognized leader in cloud-based integration and data management solutions for the healthcare industry, will demonstrate its game-changing ALLOY HealthTM Platform, the world’s first Data Platform as a Service (dPaaS) solution, at the upcoming Bio-IT World Conference & Expo 2016 at the Seaport World Trade Center in Boston from April 5-7. The Liaison team will be available at booth #354 to discuss how the ALLOY Health Platform helps life sciences organizations tackle complex data integration and management challenges.
“Never before has more data been available to pharmaceutical companies from which to develop new insights to improve research, development, manufacturing and sales, all which help to create and/or accelerate revenue,” said Gary Palgon, Vice President of Healthcare and Life Sciences Solutions for Liaison. “But for all the promise big data holds, it also presents enormous challenges, threatening to turn highly paid data scientists, who are spending up to 80% of their time cleaning up data rather than analyzing it, into data janitors. Our ALLOY Health Platform makes data accessible, in the way life sciences companies need to act upon it, while handling governance and compliance issues effectively.”
Built on a cutting-edge architecture and delivered through an advanced integration center of excellence, the ALLOY Health Platform supports the widely varied integration and data requirements of life sciences organizations. This includes not only internal application and system integration, but also integration among external partners such as contract research organizations (CROs), manufacturers, retailers, providers and regulatory organizations.
At Bio-IT World, Liaison will be sharing customer successes powered by ALLOY Health, including case studies related to:
- Research and development: analyzing data for drug and product development.
- Clinical: conducting clinical trials, interacting with CROs and formatting information into structured models for evaluation and FDA submission.
- Manufacturing and supply chain: accessing fully integrated financial data; streamlining source-to-settle (S2S), order to cash (OTC) and other processes; and maintaining an efficient, visible supply chain.
- Sales and marketing: aggregating global point of sale information from different sources and harmonizing product data to enable decisions on future production and distribution.
- Outcomes and adherence: extracting clinical notes from patient electronic health records (EHRs) using natural language processing to link symptoms and recommended solutions, and then analyzing for improvement.
- Sentiment: inspecting social networking data to determine consumer sentiment, both positive and negative, and the volume and velocity of change in the global social spectrum.
Bringing drugs, medical devices and other products to market is a costly and time-consuming process, and speeding time to market while reducing costs can give life sciences companies a competitive edge. Bio-IT World attendees can learn how by visiting Liaison Technologies at booth #354.
Liaison Technologies provides integration and data management solutions to help customers unlock the power of a data-centric approach to their business. Liaison’s cloud-based approach breaks down the barriers between data silos to tap into the valuable information needed to make better decisions, faster. Tailored to solve complex data problems today while building a robust foundation for tomorrow’s unforeseen challenges, Liaison fosters a seamless flow of information securely and at scale. Founded in 2000, Liaison serves more than 7,000 customers in 46 countries, with offices in the United States, The Netherlands, Finland, Sweden and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit www.liaison.com and connect with Liaison on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
# # # # #