As organizations struggle to gather, analyze, and manage increasingly large volumes of data, from supply chain to healthcare, they are rethinking their integration and data management strategies. One of the newest solutions to emerge—Data Platform as a Service (dPaaS)—recognizes that data is currency and is anchored on the following fundamentals:
- Enabling the enterprise to focus on data assets and extract insights for business value; leveraging iPaaS benefits at the data layer
- Putting control of the data in the hands of the enterprise data experts
- Providing full transparency into the data and data flow
- Giving the enterprise the flexibility to use the analytics and business intelligence tools of their choice without restrictions
- Delivering integration as a fully managed service through a professionally curated integration Center of Excellence
Liaison Technologies recently introduced Liaison Alloy™, a cloud-based dPaaS platform that provides tailored integration and data management solutions in a fully managed environment. It embodies a new approach to data solutions, meeting the demand for unified integration and management of data, while shifting all complexity from the organization to the hosted platform provider.
The Liaison Alloy platform boasts several key features, attributes, and architectural innovations that set it—and the dPaaS solution category it serves—apart from other integration tools available on the market today, but its core architecture consists of three modules:
- Data persistence module – takes advantage of big data technology for limitless computing and storage scale
- Data orchestration module – transformation and transmission of data across end points
- Data visualization module – communicates information clearly and efficiently to users via the information graphics selected, such as tables and charts
Each module represents a grouping of applications; this grouping can be used independently or combined with the application functionality of the other two modules, allowing for varying degrees of solution complexity, customization, and power. Alloy’s innovative architecture is guided by the principles of unified integration and data management, and data-centric integration. No matter which legacy data integration tools you’re using, the Liaison Alloy Platform can dramatically increase your ability to manage and maximize the effectiveness of your data. Click here to download a mini-brief that explains these modules, and the new Liaison Alloy Platform, in more detail.