No business is an island. To succeed, you need strong relationships with suppliers, vendors and customers. The strength of these relationships relies on B2B integration solutions that share data among your trading partners reliably, efficiently, and securely. The right B2B integration solution and strategy can reduce operating costs, increase efficiencies, decrease manual processes, expedite cycle times, and streamline trading partner management. How do you know if you need a new and better solution?
Liaison Technologies has prepared a brief guide that outlines five key signs you should look for when deciding to stick with your current system, and tips on how to evaluate a new solution.
- Your communication protocols can only support basic EDI formats and protocols
- You cannot exchange documents with partners who require newer formats
- There aren’t enough connectivity options
Limited or inflexible implementation options
- Your on-premise solutions demand significant IT overhead to maintain
- Expert staff has to be dedicated to provide the needed skill sets
Security risks and concerns
- Only core EDI security requirements are supported
- Industry regulations and mandates are not in compliance
- There is a risk of data breaches
Lack of transaction and document visibility
- You’re stuck with time-intensive, manual error tracking
- Processing is delayed because you don’t have the ability to identify problems in real time
- You don’t have the ability to correct and resubmit data
Not comprehensive or viable for long-term needs
- The solution that is needed is no longer provided by provider
- You have a siloed solution that does not aggregate all trading partners and B2B integration technologies into one comprehensive view
- You can’t scale effectively as your business grows
Want to know more? Download the guide here, and let us show you how key new technologies can take your B2B integration to the next level.