Our Liaison team has been carefully following and enthusiastically cheering the incredibly impressive athletes competing on the world stage. While we’ve been getting our fill of patriotic athletic endeavors, we’ve also had our own successes to celebrate!
Liaison and our revolutionary new ALLOY™ Platform have been honored with a slew of industry recognition recently including:
- Two People’s Choice Stevie Awards – ALLOY was selected as the favorite new product by voters in both the “Integration Solution” and “Cloud Infrastructure/ Platform” categories
- The Stratus Award for Cloud Computing in the “Cloud Integrator” category
- Two Golden Bridge Awards – Liaison won a Gold award for Best Product or Service of the Year in the “Cloud Computing/SaaS – Innovations” category, as well as a Bronze award in the “Cloud Computing/SaaS/Internet” category
- Two American Business Awards Stevies – ALLOY earned Bronze Stevies for New Product or Service of the Year in both of the following categories: “Software: Integration Solution” and “Software: Cloud Infrastructure or Cloud Platform”
- And ALLOY was a finalist in the 2016 Database Trends and Applications Readers’ Choice Awards in the “Best Data Integration Solution” category
The recent recognition has been incredibly meaningful for our team as our Liaison ALLOY Platform takes hold. As the first dPaaS, ALLOY delivers integration and data management mechanics as fully managed services, enabling users to take full advantage of Liaison’s expertise and technology to manage an increasing number of integrations. This empowers organizations to direct scarce resources toward gaining greater insight from their data.
ALLOY is the first solution to unify integration and data management workflows on a single platform. The solution removes redundancies and streamlines interactions to make solving business problems simple and efficient. ALLOY delivers real-time insight mining from streaming data vs. static point-in-time reporting to provide a competitive edge. All of the recent recognition goes to show the importance of Liaison’s approach to solving the complex data needs of our future.
We have been honored by this great recognition, and will continue working as hard as our athletes on the track & field, at the gym, and in the pool to deliver the best possible service to our clients. As CRO, I wanted to take a moment to thank those that have voted for us in various polls to secure these awards. The vote of confidence is appreciated. We’ll continue to strive to stand atop the podium, just as so many athletes strive to do. We’ll certainly be here cheering them to victory!