Future-focused companies know that data is the business currency of the 21st century. Eager to embrace the possibilities of data and tired of waiting for an enterprise-wide solution, many operational units within companies maintain multiple databases, manage numerous repositories and store billions of individual data points. But too often, this strategy backfires, leaving companies database rich but data poor.
Data integration is the solution. Enterprises require an efficient way to bring people, processes and technologies together and harmonize data so they can make better business decisions and improve performance overall. But it’s a mistake to take a piecemeal approach to integration; companies must find a comprehensive solution that accommodates all integration patterns.
Liaison’s ALLOY™ Platform is the cornerstone of a data-centric approach because it supports all integration patterns on one platform. That means it empowers companies to efficiently eliminate data silos, unify integration and data management operations, improve data quality and harness disparate data assets.
Why is it so important to support all integration patterns? Here’s a brief explanation of how support for each pattern type enables better business operations:
- A2A: Application-to-application support ensures important business information is available to the diverse applications that are critical to your enterprise, whether on-premises or in the cloud.
- B2B: Business-to-business support enhances partner coordination, enables process automation and provides end-to-end visibility.
- Cloud Services: Cloud services support is vital because it buffers the complexities of integrating data across multiple clouds.
- ETL: Extract, transform and load support is necessary so your company can feed large and diverse datasets into a business intelligence system or big data platform.
- EAI: Enterprise application integration support allows you to integrate an expanding portfolio of diverse enterprise applications, whether on-premises or in the cloud.
- Hybrid: With hybrid integration support, your company can span the divide between your cloud and on-premises systems.
- MFT: Secure and scalable managed file transfer support lets you centralize and standardize file transfer activity across your extended enterprise.
- Any-to-Any: With any-to-any support, companies can integrate any combination of disparate data sources, whether internal or external, on-premises or in the cloud.
ALLOY supports all integration patterns, which allows you to eliminate poor business decision-making that is based on the siloed, dirty or stale data currently contained in shadow repositories. With ALLOY, enterprises are free to embrace their data-inspired future and:
- Refocus IT assets on core competencies
- Adopt new cloud computing software and services
- Reduce transaction errors
- Experiment with creative new business models to disrupt their industries
If your organization is ready to eliminate data silos, improve data quality and enable better business decision-making, register for our August 30th integration webinar here. As a webinar participant, you’ll learn how to reimagine your integration strategy and unlock your data-inspired future.