If you’re making your gift list for tech-savvy friends or family members, be aware that mini-drones, voice activated speaker displays, wireless earbuds and video doorbells, are just a few of the items on New York Magazine’s list of techie gifts that may sell out this year.
Once you’ve tracked down the tough-to-find gifts for friends and family, what are you going to get for your company and its data professionals? What should be on the company’s holiday wish list to make it easier to meet the growing data needs that will be faced in 2019 and beyond?
These might be hard to gift wrap, but here’s a list of must-haves for every data-focused enterprise this year:
- Integration of all siloed information in a way that provides access to data across the enterprise
- Migration of legacy integration operations to a more modern, more flexible architecture
- Better management of data to consolidate, cleanse and enrich data from all disparate source
- Datasets with high quality data that provides business insights to identify new market opportunities, improve efficiency and compete effectively
- Microservices-based platform that provides scalability and future proofs IT investment
- IT resources that can handle the growing needs of the company
- Enough funds in the budget to underwrite new technology investments
- Options that reduce the burden related to compliance with standards such as PCI DSS or HIPAA
Although you could give each of these items separately, why not a solution that takes care of all of these at once? For example, when choosing a gift for a coffee lover, why choose between a coffee maker or an espresso machine, when you can give both in one machine?
In the case of your data-focused enterprise, check out Liaison’s ALLOY® Platform. Not only does ALLOY’s certified platform ease your compliance burden, but it also handles all patterns of integration, harmonizes data from disparate sources and provides visibility to users throughout the enterprise.
More importantly, ALLOY relies on a microservices architecture to handle the complexities of data in organizations today and to enable customization of services.
Staffing and financial concerns are also addressed by ALLOY with its managed services approach that provides a predictable, recurring cost handled in the operational budget and an expert staff at your focused on designing, deploying, monitoring and updating the platform to conform with the latest compliance needs and technological advances.
The best thing about ALLOY as a gift to your enterprise? It’s the gift that keeps on giving – the modern architecture allows a scalability that ensures your organization can keep up with the increasing need to better integrate and manage data to remain competitive in your industry, now and in the future.
What about your gift list? Let a Liaison data expert know how we can help you finish your holiday shopping or plan for the new year!