Lab orders and results that works like you do.
Live at over 600 GE Centricity® sites and supporting over 30,000 clinicians and 200 labs, EMR-Link brings orders and results into your existing GE Centricity workflow. Clinicians and staff can use GE Centricity as their complete desktop, eliminating the need to re-enter data into a separate lab ordering system.
- Virtually eliminates callbacks, rework, reimbursement issues, and chart matching problems
- Automatically validates medical necessity information (ABN) and insurance information before the patient leaves the exam room
- Secure, patient-friendly results are easy to review, easy to annotate and easy for patients to understand
- Orders are routed to multiple vendors based on insurance rules
- Automatically reconciles order status from In Process to Complete