Accountable Care Organization Data Harmonization
Actionable data from disparate sources supports critical decisions
Regardless of the clinical, financial or analytics software used by the various entities within an Accountable Care Organization (ACO), obtaining a platform on which all systems can be integrated and all data aggregated and harmonized is a critical piece of infrastructure for ACO success.
Liaison ALLOY™ Health offers ACOs an opportunity to handle aggregation and conditioning of data in a manner that does not require investment in hardware, software or additional staff to enable communication between disparate systems. This provides access to data more effectively, quickly and easily—enabling required reporting and faster reimbursement.
- Connection to real-time data as well as batch data sources
- Accurate patient matching
- Extraction of key data elements for analysis while maintaining traceability to the source document
- Clinical and financial code mapping to consistent industry standard controlled medical vocabularies
- Data curation to assure consistency and accuracy
- Connection to analytics tools of your choice for presentation and reporting
- Patient data repository that aggregates patient information across all provider organizations and supports a longitudinal 360° view of patient record
- Real-time access to patient data across all provider organizations to create longitudinal record through IHE XDS.b document registry and repository profiles
- Integration and data harmonization provided as a service, which turns significant capital outlay into manageable operational expense