Health Information Exchange
Enable collaboration among hospitals, providers and researchers
The roles of healthcare information systems are expanding due, not only to technology integration in health care delivery, but also with hospital and care center mergers, creation of integrated delivery networks, move towards value-based models, and an increase in the number of patients requiring care.
Liaison ALLOY™ Health provides the flexibility, scalability and real-time delivery of information, knowledge and services to best facilitate data exchange across the continuum of care.
Liaison’s cloud-based Health Information Exchange services support the challenges surrounding integrating disparate systems, methods for identifying and verifying patient and provider information, storing patient documents, and managing standardized terminologies. Healthcare organizations that transition data integration and management to the cloud benefit from real-time access to mission critical data—and are positioned to handle the influx of information efficiently.
- Wide range of integration requirements addressed – including in-line translation, advanced workflows, custom web services, message handling, message enhancement and data validation
- Master Person Index (MPI) to solve the challenges associated with identifying and verifying patient and provider demographic information
- Patient data repository that aggregates patient information across all provider organizations and supports a longitudinal 360° view of the patient record
- Real-time access to patient data across all provider organizations to create longitudinal record through IHE XDS.b document registry and repository profiles
- Provider web portal to view the aggregated patient information
- Native support of all messaging standards such as HL7 v2 and v3, ANSI X12, HL7 CDA, UN/EDIFACT, and many others
- Integration and data harmonization provided as a service, which turns significant capital outlay into manageable operational expense