Gain access to data to make healthcare improvements
Today’s healthcare landscape, which is riddled with compliance and security demands, inhibits researchers from analyzing their patient populations and then making the necessary changes to lower costs and improve patient care.
Liaison’s ALLOY™ Health focuses on the data in a data-centric approach – giving researchers the ability to capture clinical data in a secure, structured registry, resulting in easily-accessed, harmonized and cleansed data focused on the patient. The ability to integrate with internal and external sources containing various types of cross-discipline data – structured and unstructured – enhances the scope and quality of data available to researchers.
- Build cohorts of data for analysis
- Cloud-based delivery enables sharing of large volumes of confidential data via a secure and compliant environment
- Flexible solution allows for data enrichment as needs evolve
- Data management tools that ensure data quality
- Easily integrate data visualization into daily consumption
- Integration and data harmonization provided as a service, which turns significant capital outlay into manageable operational expense