Enabling Business Intelligence
Gain a competitive edge with customer insights from multiple sources
Bringing drugs and medical devices to market is a costly and time-consuming process. New initiatives by payers and government regulations are changing the focus to value-based care and on improving patient outcomes. This results in a shift away from a focus on product volume to engaging patients and enabling them to use the therapies in the right way. All stakeholders, including providers, patients and even payers use different channels to receive information.
This means that successful product launches require life sciences companies to thoroughly understand who customers are and how to influence behavior. Because these insights can be found in increasingly diverse sources of data such as Google Analytics, Twitter, Facebook and other social media, it is necessary to access and analyze that data to identify trends and effectiveness of marketing programs and sales initiatives.
Liaison’s ALLOY™ Health offers the life sciences companies a comprehensive cloud-based solution that provides expertise and technical capabilities around data integration, aggregation and harmonization to overcome non-uniform data, create a 360 degree view of sales and CRM data, plot against sales and marketing performance metrics, and use analytics to compare results with industry trends.
- Aggregate data from disparate sources – including sales data, social media, payer information – to create 360 degree view of sales and customer behavior
- Enable collaboration among single-domain data management solutions to provide enterprise-wide master data
- Eliminate manual consolidation and report generating processes
- Support analytics to identify trends and sentiment
- Incorporates tools and processes to synchronize, consolidate, cleanse and, ultimately, distill organization’s data into one single source of truth