Liaison to participate in top enterprise IT events and partner conferences
ATLANTA, GA – February 18, 2014
Liaison Technologies, a global provider of secure, cloud-based integration and data management services and solutions, today announced a series of sponsorships at industry and partner conferences taking place this spring.
As a sponsor of each of these events, Liaison executives will be available to engage in conversations with attendees to discuss the evolving cloud services brokerage (CSB) market, and challenges IT decision makers are faced with on a daily-basis regarding data integration, data management, cloud, tokenization and data security.
Upcoming partner conferences include:
- SciQuest Next Level, Feb. 23-26 in Orlando, FL: Liaison is a sponsor of SciQuest Next Level, a conference presenting best practices, innovations and training from respected industry leaders from the world of source-to-settle, including procurement, accounts payable, contract management and supplier information management.
- Ariba LIVE, Mar. 17-19 in Las Vegas, NV: As a sponsor of Ariba LIVE, Liaison will be among hundreds of decision makers from Global 2000 companies to discuss how to optimize the connectivity and analytics made possible by business networks and the cloud, gaining essential insights that empower you to transform business commerce.
Upcoming industry conferences include:
- TechBridge Digital Ball, May 3 in Atlanta, GA: Liaison is a Megabyte Sponsor of the Digital Ball, a prestigious gala with the unique opportunity to network with the CIOs and IT leaders of leading Atlanta corporations. All proceeds support TechBridge’s delivery of critical technology services to the community.
- CIO Visions, June 1-3 in Chicago, IL: Liaison is a sponsor of CIO Visions Summit, an executive level event tackling cloud and Business Intelligence. The summit will offer a firsthand perspective to what IT decision makers face on a regular basis when dealing with Business Intelligence and/or the cloud, providing the attendees and sponsors a chance to network, listen to CIO presentations and get an understanding of the new technologies and solutions that are out there.
- GS1 Connect, June 8-12 in San Diego, CA: As a sponsor of GS1 Connect, Liaison will be joined by trading partners, industry experts, solution providers and GS1 Standards experts to explore what reinvention looks like in a world in which consumers are information empowered with more choice and control.
Ariba and SciQuest have been a part of the Liaison SaaS partner program since August 2012, when Liaison acquired Hubspan, a provider of cloud integration services and an Ariba partner since 2010 and SciQuest partner since 2008.
Liaison Technologies is a global data management and integration company. It provides innovative solutions to integrate, transform, harmonize, manage and secure critical business data on-premise or in the cloud. With a comprehensive array of business-to-business and application-to-application integration and data transformation services, as well as on-premise and cloud-based data security solutions, Liaison’s practitioners implement data management infrastructures adapted to each client’s specific business requirements. Headquartered in Atlanta, Liaison has offices in the Netherlands, Finland, Sweden and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit www.liaison.com.
Liaison and the Liaison logo are trademarks of Liaison Technologies, Inc. All other names or product names mentioned in this release are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.