Company executives to share expertise and discuss top trends at upcoming events
ATLANTA, GA – February 24, 2014
Liaison Technologies, a global provider of secure, cloud-based integration and data management services and solutions, today announced its speaking engagements at upcoming industry conferences this spring. Liaison will join fellow panelists and lead discussions at Energy Marketing Conference (February 27 in New York, NY), TUG Connects (March 5-9 in Palm Desert, CA) and MidMarket CIO Forum (April 6-8 in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL).
Liaison executives will join hundreds of industry leaders in various discussions and sessions sharing expert insights into key technology markets, including EDI and ERP. Additionally, Liaison will be available to discuss challenges and key considerations with attendees on data integration, EDI, ERP, cloud and data security of various industries.
Please join Liaison at the following conferences:
Energy Marketing Conference: Panel 4 – Operations
- When: Thursday, February 27 from 2:30-3:30pm ET
- Where: Hotel Affinia Manhattan, New York, NY
- What: As a member of the panel, Liaison will answer questions around EDI, including: Are all EDI providers and back-office systems alike? What are the differences and advantages of the various forecasting/scheduling providers? How do you turn a energy broker business (or insurance agency) into a retail energy provider? What’s the difference between a good operating REP and a GREAT operation?
- About the Conference: With attendees ranging from C-level executives to managers, Energy Marketing Conference emphasizes the sharing of information by using networking and relevant panels where industry experts contribute information on current issues.
TUG Connects: Session 205 – Demystifying Big Data: Turning Hype Into Action and Insights
- When: Friday, March 7 from 4:00-5:00pm PT
- Where: JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort and Spa, Palm Desert, CA
- What: During this session, Liaison’s VP of Application Development, Robert Fox, will discuss Big Data and the many assumptions, myths and hype around it. Fox will explore Big Data concepts, and break it into areas that are relatable and manageable. He will also offer best practices and processes to help plan for attendees’ Big Data initiatives.
- About the Conference: TUG Connects features industry experts, like-minded ERP users and Infor personnel presenting case studies, technology trends and product demos, all for the purpose of engaging, networking, data sharing and information gathering. The goal of the conference is to leave attendees feeling engaged and re-energized with problem-solving solutions, best practices, a bevy of new contacts and knowledge.
- When: April 6-8
- Where: Sawgrass Marriott Resort and Spa, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
- What: During this session, Liaison’s SVP of NA Sales and Marketing, Rob Consoli, will discuss cloud integration platforms. Consoli will explore what is really available today from a cloud integration platform perspective, that is proven, secure, reliable, cost-effective and a true game changer for your company.
- About the Conference: MidMarket CIO Forum is an engaging, informative and social venue for IT Executives and Solution Providers who are focused on technologies for the midmarket.
For more information on upcoming events Liaison will be attending, please visit: www.liaison.com/about-liaison/events
Liaison Technologies is a global data management and integration company. It provides innovative solutions to integrate, transform, harmonize, manage and secure critical business data on-premise or in the cloud. With a comprehensive array of business-to-business and application-to-application integration and data transformation services, as well as on-premise and cloud-based data security solutions, Liaison’s practitioners implement data management infrastructures adapted to each client’s specific business requirements. Headquartered in Atlanta, Liaison has offices in the Netherlands, Finland, Sweden and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit www.liaison.com.
Liaison and the Liaison logo are trademarks of Liaison Technologies, Inc. All other names or product names mentioned in this release are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.