Liaison to share its Data Management and Integration experiences in Healthcare and Life Sciences
ATLANTA, GA – September 29, 2014
Liaison Technologies, a global data management and integration company, today announced a series of presentations and sponsorships at healthcare and life sciences industry conferences taking place this fall.
As a presenter and sponsor of these events, Liaison executives will share its experiences dealing with the IT challenges healthcare decision makers face on a daily-basis, including regulatory requirements and needs related to data integration, data harmonization and big data.
Upcoming industry conferences include:
- Centricity Healthcare User Group (CHUG) Conference, Oct. 9-11, Palm Desert, CA: Liaison is a silver sponsor of the CHUG conference entitled “Keeping it Simple in Complicated Times.” Pat Wolfram, Liaison director of EMR and lab integration product management, will present on “Great Lab Orders Integration Means Happy Doctors and Engaged Patients.”
- Merck Tech Innovation Summit, Oct. 14-15, Somerset, NJ: Attendees will interact and focus on the evolving landscape of healthcare to find joint solutions to current problems. Liaison’s CEO, Bob Renner will be speaking at this event on DaaS.
- G2 Intelligence Lab Institute 2014, Oct.15-17, Washington DC: Clinical laboratory and anatomic pathology executives are facing a crucial period of transition – which, if managed skillfully, can create new opportunities for renewed growth and profits. Liaison is a silver sponsor of the event that will identify critical market issues and trends affecting the “bottom-line” performance of laboratory organizations.
- Q1 Productions Second Annual Innovations in Clinical Data Management, Oct. 27-28, Arlington, VA: As clinical data management technology continues to evolve, the ability to extrapolate and manipulate collected data to better understand clinical outcomes has increased tremendously. This second annual program aims to take a high level, technical approach to clinical data management, focusing on the innovations that impact this important function. Attendees will learn how to best leverage new innovations that will enable organizations to not only deliver on promised returns on investment, but also provide faster access to complete data, as well as ensuring that data is clean and accurate for analysis. As a leading sponsor of the show, Liaison’s Gary Palgon, vice president of healthcare strategy, will be speaking on cloud for clinical integration and data management.
- Point Click Care Summit 2014, Nov. 2-5, Orlando, FL: Point Click Care Summit is one of the largest senior care events in North America, where peers come together to access breakthrough knowledge and tools that will further empower healthcare organizations to achieve the results they desire. Liaison is a sponsor of the show, where attendees will get the latest insights about emerging technology trends and their growing role in senior care.
- G2 Intelligences Lab Sales and Marketing, Dec. 15-16, Scottsdale, AR: Liaison is a gold sponsor of the event entitled “A New Playbook for the Changing Market.” The conference will discuss industry changes driven by market reforms, reimbursement pressures, and shrinking payer networks leading to new ideas, strategies and tactics to help labs grow their business and boost revenues.
- Biogen Symposium, Dec. 16-17, Cambridge, MA: Biogen Symposium is a technology innovation symposium comprised of technology-inspired presentations from internal and external speakers, hand-picked to deliver inspiring Ted–style presentations. Presenters will communicate the art of what is possible with technologies already in use within Biogen and others yet to be explored. Liaison is a sponsor of the event, which will have several keynotes from luminaries in innovation, IT and big data.
Liaison Technologies is a global data management and integration company. It provides innovative solutions to integrate, transform, harmonize, manage and secure critical business data on-premise or in the cloud. With a comprehensive array of business-to-business and application-to-application integration and data transformation services, as well as on-premise and cloud-based data security solutions, Liaison’s practitioners implement data management infrastructures adapted to each client’s specific business requirements. Headquartered in Atlanta, Liaison has offices in the Netherlands, Finland, Sweden and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit www.liaison.com.
Liaison and the Liaison logo are trademarks of Liaison Technologies, Inc. All other names or product names mentioned in this release are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.