Reduce the Cost and Complexity of File Exchanges with Liaison CS
Is your company struggling to support ever-growing file transfer volumes and connections? Liaison Exchange CS is reliable and flexible on-premise software that allows you to process high volumes and large files without compromising performance. Adapt to changing business requirements and realize direct savings with a fully scalable solution that can be integrated with our EDI VAN to offer a hybrid VAN and point-to-point solution.
Direct, Secure Connections Provide Strength and Flexibility for Long-Term Growth
Liaison Exchange CS seamlessly incorporates security, scalability and economy to enable simple, guaranteed point-to-point delivery of large quantities of file transfers. Ideal for discrete departments or functions that transfer high volumes of critical business documents, Liaison CS easily scales to support tens of thousands of documents.
By accelerating information flow to business partners, Liaison Exchange CS provides a solid communication foundation that helps businesses to grow on their own terms. Benefits include:
- Improved reliability: Liaison Exchange CS offers guaranteed file delivery, reducing business risks by eliminating obsolete, overworked systems that can cause business disruption and lost revenues.
- Grows with your business: Liaison Exchange CS allows scalable capacity to handle a growing volume of file transfers plus easy on-boarding capabilities that enable the addition of new trading partners without service interruption.
- Customizable configurations: Depending on your unique business requirements, Liaison Exchange CS can accommodate a broad range of requirements, from a basic 1-server/1-firewall “push” configuration to a multi-server fault-tolerant configuration.
- Flexible “hybrid” option: To manage partners requiring different transfer volumes, Enterprise CS integrates with Liaison’s EDI VAN to offer a highly efficient mixed VAN and point-to-point solution.
- Broad support and interoperability: Supports Windows, Linux, Solaris, HP-UX, AIX and AS1, AS2, AS3 and FTP client protocols.
- Advanced security: Protect critical business data with end-to-end security and authentication processes.