Today’s Collaborative IT Environment Calls for A New Approach to Data Protection
Forward-looking enterprises are tearing down the digital barriers around them – especially when it comes to data. They need highly integrated IT ecosystems that allow more information to be shared across departments, applications and organizational boundaries. Meanwhile, the risks and consequences of data breaches are escalating at an alarming rate.
It’s no longer enough to rely on firewalls and intrusion prevention to secure data, nor is it acceptable to simply encrypt entire databases or devices. As the extended enterprise grows in size and complexity, the real challenge lies in how to reliably and cost effectively secure access to high volumes of sensitive data.
Liaison Protect—All-in-One Encryption, Tokenization and Key Management Solution
Liaison Protect is the industry’s first data security software to combine Format Preserving TokenizationTM with strong local encryption and centralized encryption key management—all in one platform-independent package. An excellent companion to strong perimeter and firewall protection, Liaison Protect is a complete software solution designed to effectively manage the competing objectives of access and security.
Data breaches can impact sensitive data of all kinds, including intellectual property and an array of operational information. But, the most dangerous threat is the potential breach of government-regulated personal data such as personally identifiable information (PII), protected health information (PHI) and payment card industry data (PCI). Liaison Protect is the ideal solution for enterprises that need to protect volumes of high-value data while reducing complexity and simplifying compliance management for data security standards and privacy laws. Liaison Protect offers:
- One powerful, integrated solution: Liaison Protect is a comprehensive software solution that seamlessly balances protection, key management and event logging requirements for data of all types.
- Unmatched scalability: Based on service-oriented architecture, Liaison Protect is platform-independent and can accommodate fast-growing organizations with highly disparate and distributed IT systems.
First widely adopted by global retailers to achieve compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) and to streamline annual audits, today’s most prominent healthcare organizations, financial institutions, hotels, telecommunications companies, insurers and other enterprises rely on Liaison Protect to:
- Manage security in multi-platform IT ecosystems: Secure data on heterogeneous platforms; including, mainframe, IBM i, Windows, Linux and Unix.
- Maintain best practices in data security: Liaison Protect’s Format Preserving Tokenization eliminates cipher text instances throughout the enterprise, allowing you to dramatically reduce the risk and scope of costly compliance audits.
- Achieve full-lifecycle key management: Liaison’s centralized Key Manager combines local encryption and centralized tokenization to adapt to your ever-evolving data protection requirements.