Taking Tokenization to the Cloud with Liaison Protect TaaS™
Liaison Protect, the all-in-one software used by organizations around the globe for best practices in encryption, tokenization and key management, is now available as a cloud-based tokenization service. Liaison Protect Tokenization as a Service (TaaS) streamlines the day-to-day tasks of tokenization and offers a low entry cost with guaranteed portability for all stored data.
Liaison Protect TaaS:
- Lowers costs: Eliminates the up-front costs associated with implementing a tokenization solution, including software and hardware procurement, and spreads additional costs out of over time with monthly usage fees.
- Mitigates risk: Protects all aspects of your business from business-critical, sensitive and regulated data loss.
- Reduces PCI DSS scope: Since credit cards are no longer stored on-site, most systems are taken out of scope, thereby minimizing an organization’s internal cardholder data environment and reducing the cost of compliance.
- Lessens management requirements: Liaison handles the tokenization implementation, operational and monitoring functions, ensuring you have more time to focus on other aspects of your business.
- Retains referential integrity: Liaison maps tokens to credit card numbers, not to transactions as many other tokenization outsourcers do. Because Liaison Protect TaaS maintains referential integrity between sensitive data and tokens, you can perform sales and marketing analysis, fraud analysis and other mission-critical business functions as usual.
- Browser Extension: Liaison Protect TaaS allows customer information like credit card numbers to be transmitted from a consumer directly to the Liaison Cloud, while all non-sensitive data continues to be transmitted to on-premise web servers. Liaison then returns the tokenized data back to the browser or directly to a pre-configured web server. This approach minimizes the risk of being compromised.