Liaison Supplies Solutions Through the G-Cloud Framework
Liaison Technologies has been awarded a place as a supplier on G-Cloud 8, a framework through which public sector organizations in the United Kingdom can buy cloud-based services. Through the G-Cloud framework, public sector buyers can attain greater transparency, flexibility and ease of buying, which ultimately leads to better value for the taxpayers.
Liaison’s current agreement covers selling the following services through the G-Cloud framework.
Specialist Cloud Services (SCS)
Consultancy services and managed consulting services on:
- Data Architecture and strategies
- Master data management
- Data capability development
- Data as a Service
- Data migration
- Data science
- Data security (for Liaison’s TaaS offering)
- Enterprise architecture
Software as a Service (SaaS)
Specialist integration, data management and data security cloud services including:
- B2B and EDI integration services
- Enterprise application integration/ESB in the cloud
- Integration platform migration
- Managed file transfer
- PEPPOL access point services
- Fully managed Data Platform as a Service
- Big Data as a Service
- Master Data Management as a Service
- Data migration
- Data encryption/Tokenization as a Service (TaaS)
The G-Cloud framework is managed by the Crown Commercial Services (CCS), an executive agency under the government of the United Kingdom. The main responsibility of CCS is to improve government commercial and procurement activity. Some of the main ideas behind G-Cloud include:
- The G-Cloud agreement supports the UK Government’s policy to centrally manage the procurement of common goods and services through an integrated commercial function at the heart of government.
- G-Cloud can be used by organizations across the UK public sector including central government, local government, health, education, devolved administrations, emergency services, defense and not-for-profit organizations.
- Use of G-Cloud has been mandated across the government and it must be utilized by all central government departments, their arm’s length bodies, non-departmental public bodies and executive agencies in the United Kingdom.
- The G-Cloud agreements are fully EU compliant and provide easy access to data-centric services like data strategies and Data as a Service, saving your organization time and money.
The Crown Commercial Service (CCS) works with both departments and organizations across the whole of the public sector in the United Kingdom to ensure maximum value is extracted from every commercial relationship and improve the quality of service delivery. The CCS goal is to become the “go-to” place for expert commercial and procurement services.