Keeping PCI Data Safe and Compliant
Right now, Liaison’s data security solutions are being used to protect billions of payment card transactions and provide PCI DSS compliance for organizations around the world. Our customers have successfully passed hundreds of PCI DSS audits because we build ongoing compliance into our encryption and tokenization security solutions.
What Sets Liaison Apart
Our data security solutions for PCI data offer:
- Security for data in motion and at rest
- Cloud-based tokenization, called tokenization-as-a-service (TaaS)
- Highly adaptable technology to tailor solutions to your specific environment and security needs
- A fast, cost-effective path to compliance with PCI DSS industry security standard
- Unparalleled support and expertise
- Support for other types of sensitive data including PII and PHI
Working Closely with the PCI SSC
As a participating organization on the PCI Security Standards Council (PCI SSC), Liaison takes an active role in reviewing and recommending changes to the PCI DSS. This involvement enables us to help our customers pass their annual security audits and maintain PCI compliance year after year. And as chair of the PCI SSC Scoping Special Interest Group’s Tokenization Working Group, Liaison’s data security expert, Gary Palgon, is continuously providing our customers’ PCI DSS compliance challenges and insights to the council.
Ranked by Gartner as one of the leading integration service providers, Liaison provides innovative solutions to integrate, transform, harmonize, manage and secure critical business data on-premise or in the cloud. With a comprehensive array of data management and integration services, we have more than 7,000 satisfied customers worldwide including many Fortune 500 companies such Amazon, 3M, Merck and International Paper that are happy to call Liaison their data solution provider.